BAREFOOT BUBBLY NEW YEAR’S EVE SURVEY: AMERICANS ARE DITCHING LONG LINES FOR THE LIVING ROOM

 

BAREFOOT BUBBLY NEW YEAR’S EVE SURVEY: AMERICANS ARE DITCHING LONG LINES FOR THE LIVING ROOM
by 572 views
    SHARE THIS:



Winery Reveals People Want to Ring in 2014 At Home

Modesto, Calif.  - The countdown to the countdown has begun! Barefoot Bubbly, a fun, flavorful and affordable sparkling wine, commissioned a survey to learn how Americans are planning to celebrate New Year’s Eve this year. Though some will head out for a night on the town, more than half (54%) intend to skip long lines and high prices by celebrating at home. Below is a summary of additional survey findings:

Home Is Where the Heart Is.

Home entertaining means no overcrowding, overpriced food and drinks or strict dress code. That’s why a majority of Americans (72%) say their favorite New Year’s Eve celebrations are spent at their or a loved one’s home.

Cha-Ching!

For many, the holidays are one of the most expensive times of the year, and New Year’s Eve is no exception. Of those who went out to celebrate last year, 76% say they spent more than they budgeted, whereas only 37% of those who stayed in felt that way.

Toast of the Town.

64% of Americans say they will toast the New Year with a glass of bubbly in-hand. The top toasts? 40% of Americans plan to toast to happiness, health, and prosperity. The remaining 60% are toasting to either friends, family, goals or simply surviving the past year!

Kiss Me At Midnight.

We all want someone special to smooch at midnight, especially if that kiss has a little extra star power! 35% of men surveyed said they would like to share an out-of-this-world kiss with Sandra Bullock, while 28% of women surveyed said they would like to plant one on Hugh Jackman.

The Barefoot Bubbly New Year’s Eve survey was conducted among 1,000 Americans ages 21 and older. Wakefield Research facilitated the interviews between 9/24/13 – 10/2/13, using an email invitation and online survey. Margin of error is +/- 3.1%. For the complete survey results, please contact Blaine Rueber, Hunter PR, brueber@hunterpr.com or 212-679-6600.

# # #

ABOUT BAREFOOT WINE & BUBBLY

Barefoot Wine is the most awarded wine brand in US competitions. Barefoot’s California wines are attractively priced and can be found in bottles bearing the fun, iconic footprint label. Barefoot’s still wine portfolio includes 16 offerings and is available for a suggested retail price of $7 for 750-mL bottles, $12 for 1.5-liter bottles. Barefoot Bubbly ($10) is available in nine offerings, including NEW Barefoot Bubbly Fusions, and is the most awarded Sparkling Wine in US competitions.

Barefoot Refresh ($8) is available in four new light and lively offerings.

For additional information, visit BarefootWine.com or Facebook.com/BarefootWine.

Contact: Hunter Public Relations

Blaine Rueber, brueber@hunterpr.com

Lauren Castelluzzo, lcastelluzzo@hunterpr.com

212-679-6600


www.scriptsell.net